- Improves Traction: Leaves floors with a lasting satin finish
- Increases Slip Resistance on dry and wet floors
- USDA Bio-Preferred and Acid Free
- UL Certified: As to slip resistance
- Does not build up and will not yellow
- Ceramic Tile Institute: Certified for slip resistance both wet and dry
- National Floor Safety Institute: Certified as "High Traction"
- Saves Maintenance Time / Ideal for automatic scrubbers
- Solvent Free
Friction Anti-Slip is a one step cleaner/polish for use on rigid and composition flooring. Friction may be used by itself or on previously sealed and polished floors. Contains special additives to control slippery floors. Apply Friction using a mop, cloth or automatic scrubbing machine.
Friction Anti-Slip dramatically increases the coefficient of friction to help prevent slip and falls in both wet and dry conditions. It imparts a protective satin sheen that is burnishable to a clear gloss while maintaining slip resistance. It is non-flammable, biodegradable, free of phosphates, solvents, and abrasives. Always test a small area to check for desired outcome.
Contains Polymerized natural resin, Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), alpha-(4-nonylphenyl) omega-hydroxy, branched
Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Directions For Use
- Sweep work area of all dirt and debis
- Add two ounces of Friction per gallon of water to clean normally soiled areas. Heavy soiled or extremely slippery floors may require a higher concentration. Thoroughly wet the area, agitate and pick up. Do not rinse.
- To increase shine or repair scuffs, buff the treated area with a while or red nylon pad. A buffing brush may also be used.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDRENPrecautionary Statement:
Protect eyes when handling concentrate. Avoid skin contact. Avoid contamination of food. Avoid breathing mist/vapors/spray. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection. Response: : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/medical professional. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Specific treatment (see section 4 on the Safety Data Sheet). If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
For Chemical Emergency: Spill, Leak, Fire Exposure or Accident: Call CHEMTREC Day or Night DOMESTIC NORTH AMERICA 800-424-9300 INTERNATIONAL, CALL +1 703-527-3887 (collect calls accepted.)